It's time to lighten up.
Solatube daylighting is the simple answer when it's time to add natural light to your home.
It doesn't take a genius to understand how
Solatube daylighting brings sunlight into your home.
(It just takes one to create it.)
GET YOUR FREE SOLATUBE
See how natural light can brighten dark spaces in every area of your home.GET IT NOW
As the innovator in tubular daylighting, Solatube delivers technologies you won't find anywhere else.
Raybender® 3000 Technology
A patented daylight-capturing dome lens that:
- Redirects low-angle sunlight for maximum light capture
- Provides consistent daylighting throughout the day
- Rejects overpowering summer midday sunlight
An innovative in-dome reflector that:
- Redirects low-angle winter sunlight for maximum light capture
- Increases light input for greater light output
- Delivers unsurpassed year-round performance
Spectralight® Infinity Tubing
Tubing made of the world's most reflective material that:
- Delivers 99.7%* specular reflectivity for maximum sunlight transfer
- Provides the purest color rendition possible so colors are truer, brighter
- Allows for run lengths over 30 ft to deliver
Integrated Solar Electric Module
- Photovoltaic panel collects solar energy
- Stored energy powers smart NightLight which automatically comes on at night
Form and function combine for optimal daylight diffusion with:
- Solatube Decorative Fixtures
- Warming and softening Effect Lenses
- Ventilation, dimmer and nighttime lighting options
Making Your Home Look Its Best.
Wherever windows are sparse, Solatube can add the natural light that turns dark places into inspiring spaces. Take a look.
You Call. We Install. It’s That Easy.
Not sure how to start with tubular daylighting? Give us a call and one of these Solatube Home certified installation consultants will be your guide with a free design consultation and no-hassle quote.
Everyone loves to save money!
Save through a tax credit.
Solatube ISn Daylighting Systems qualify for a federal tax credit on both the price of the product and installation. Whether you install one or five Solatube ISn Systems, you get the credit on every unit, saving you a bundle.